EPISODE 054 – God Grants Leaders the Option to Eat from Their Own Labors [PODCAST]
By Apostle Ricardo Butler
In this weeks podcast, I speak on the subject of God appointed leaders being allowed (as well as it being their choice) to eat from the labors of their hands.
For example the topics we will cover is:
- What Christ and Paul taught about giving financially to church leaders.
- Types and shadows of financial support in the Old Covenant
- Being married and being supported financially by the church
- Being single and being supported financially by the church
- Ministers going the entrepreneurial route to take care of themselves and others
- The examples of the Levites and Priests of Old
- How members of the church can determine what leaders or how they can give to which leaders
- The many bad examples of leaders and ministers fleecing the flock to get selfishly wealth.
We talk about all this in more in today’s podcast!
THIS IS PART 3 OF A 4 PART SERIES!
- EPISODE 52 – A Leader’s Words Hold Stricter Judgment [PODCAST]
- EPISODE 053 – Becoming God’s Image of a Leader [PODCAST]
STUDY, UNDERSTAND, & APPLY …
“And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” (Genesis 1:24-31, KJV).
“Then God said, “I’ve given you
every sort of seed-bearing plant on Earth
And every kind of fruit-bearing tree,
given them to you for food.
To all animals and all birds,
everything that moves and breathes,
I give whatever grows out of the ground for food.”
And there it was.” (Genesis 1:29-30, The Message).
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 47:56 — 44.0MB)